10 Strategies to Promote video on Youtube for Small Businesses
Video is more persuasive than any other type of content as the human brain requires emotional input to make decisions. And no technology is better at conveying emotion than video.
Video caters to the brain’s visual and auditory systems, picking up on cues like body language, facial expressions, imagery and music. This elicits an emotional bond that will influence a person’s choices and actions.
In fact, studies show that over 80% of people say they are more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it.
When it comes to marketing and promoting your small-business YouTube videos, follow these 10 basic strategies:
1. Start by using the tools available directly through YouTube. For example, provide a detailed and accurate title and description to each of your videos, and associate tags (keywords) that are directly relevant.
2. Use a call to action within your videos to encourage people to like, rate, comment ,subscribe and share your videos.
3. Begin by promoting your videos to the people you know, including your real-life friends, relatives, customers and clients. Ask these people to watch your video(s) and share them with their online friends.
4. Take advantage of the power and capabilities of the online social networking sites to promote your videos. Be sure to create an online presence for your business on Facebook and other social channels, and then use that presence to promote your videos.
5. Incorporate your videos into your own company’s website and blog.
6. Share links to your videos with your existing customers or clients via e mailers.
7. Get your videos (and your YouTube Channel page) listed with the major search engines, including Google, Yahoo! and Bing, and then focus on SEO strategies to get the best possible listing placements.
8. Start promoting your YouTube channel within your company’s printed catalogs, brochures, and sales materials, as well as within its existing traditional advertising.
9. Consider paying for advertising on Google and Facebook. Google AdWords for Video is also a very cost-effective and powerful tool for promoting YouTube videos.
10. If you have the budget, hire a YouTube video marketing company to help you plan and implement an online promotional campaign for your videos.
Youventus Consulting Pvt Ltd.